Shotshell Carrier holds 6-round 12GA shots. It is mounted to Mossberg shot gun for easy access and fast reload.
· Lightweight, polymer shotshell carrier.
· Easy installation, requires no alterations to the shotgun in most cases.
· All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing required
· x2 Allen Key of different size.
· x1 10/32 screw with washer.
· x1 1/4-28 screw with washer
1: Remove 6 little hex screws from the shotshell carrier to expose two tapped hole in the mounting plate.
2: Lay the shotgun on its side with the ejection port facing down.
3: Using the supplied big screw with washer, push out pin (A) located above and to the rear of the trigger guard. Leave screw in hole.
4: Turn the shotgun over and place the mounting plate on the receiver with the two corresponding holes on the two screws.
5: Start screws into the mounting plate and lightly tighten. Do not overtighten. Overtightening may lock up the shotgun’s action. To remedy, simply loosen screws.